Who We are
Quest-Air Technology Phils., Inc (QAT) is a dynamic and progressive construction company. Established in 1997, we have grown to become a successful provider of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and plumbing services throughout the Philippines
Quest-Air Technology Phils., Inc (QAT) is a dynamic and progressive construction company. Established in 1997, we have grown to become a successful provider of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and plumbing services throughout the Philippines.
We hold a PCAB license as a “Category A” contractor and are fully equipped with proper machineries, tools and instruments to ensure we deliver our projects on time and with high quality. While we have our headquarters in Laguna, we also have office and warehouses in Mandaluyong, Cebu and General Santos City to quickly respond to our clients need.
We strive to be your “ Contractor of Choice.”
Quest-Air Technology Phils., Inc. (QAT) was formed in April 1997 as a partnership between two respected firms – Quest Technology (S) Pte Ltd, who is well known in Singapore in the field of cleanroom construction and performance testing and certification, and Airnetics Engineering and Supply, a Filipino firm known in general mechanical and airconditioning contracting works.
The Company’s major milestones:
- Business office and shop was set-up in a 200 sq. meter rented motorpool in Mandaluyong City.
- Completed TDK’s first manufacturing line in the Philippines. The 2,000 sq. meter production floor was a combination of Class 10k and Class 100k Cleanroom.
- Built Texwipe’s Class 100 laundry room. The first Class 100 cleanroom in the Philippines.
- Transferred to Muntinlupa City and acquired the state-of-the-art duct fabrication machineries
- Engaged in projects outside the semiconductor and electronics industry that includes Philip Morris Mfg. facility (Batangas), International School (BGC) and NAIA Terminal 3 which Dai-Dan Ltd. of Japan assigned QAT to fabricate and install the buildings airconditioning ductworks.
- Constructed the company’s own office and fabrication facility in a 2,600 sq. meter lot in Biñan, Laguna.
- Completed its first Shangri-la Hotel renovation project that proves the company’s capacity and capability to perform projects for both commercial and industrial sectors.
- Built Vitalo Packaging’s new manufacturing facility and office. The production area is a combination of Class 100, Class 10k and Class 100k cleanroom which passed the stringent specs of Seagate Technology (HDD).
- First project engagement with Global Estate Resort, Inc. (GERI) – Villa 4 and 5 retrofitting works in Boracay. This led to more projects with GERI and with the hotel industry.
- Company’s very first project in Southern Philippines – KCC Mall of Marbel (Koronadal) and KCC’s Veranza Mall (Gensan) which were constructed simultaneously. This strengthens the company’s capacity and capability to operate countrywide.
- Global Estate Resort, Inc. (GERI) awarded the company first major hotel MEPF works – the 595-room Savoy Hotel in Boracay
- KCC Group again engages QAT to do the centralized airconditioning and fire protection systems of their 150,000 sq. meter KCC Mall de Zamboanga.
- Maxim Integrated Philippines granted QAT to perform civil and mechanical works to give way to the former’s plant expansion in Cavite.
- Inaugurated two company-owned offices and warehouses in Mandaluyong City and Gen. Santos City (South Cotabato). Both facilities serve as strategic hubs in order to reach clients and suppliers alike . This made the company more responsive to different client needs.
- A spiral duct machine was added to the equipment roster of the company thereby expanding its market competitiveness.
- Ventured into commercial projects in Cebu – Buildcomm Center and Oakridge IT Center 2.
- KCC Group continued to challenge QAT’s capabilities and was given a project that would involve the company in a different feat. . . the 3.3 MW Biogas power plant and a 7 MW Biomass power plant in Southern Cotabato.
- Continues expansion to serve more clients pushed the company to establish an office and warehouse at the Central Region of the Philippines – Cebu.
The company now reaches out to the entire Philippine Archipelago proving itself to deliver its commitment that Quest-Air can MAKE IT HAPPEN.
We shall be a professional engineering and construction company who value the trust and confidence of our customers. We commit ourselves to deliver our products and services safely, on-time and with high quality. We will assure to provide a fair return to our stockholders.
We believe in working together to achieve sustainable and reliable developments by year 2027 for the construction industry ensuring corporate social responsibility.
Our core values
We are committed to provide excellence in everything we do and how to achieve it.
We strive hard to deliver our promises.
We take care of our company and our customers as they were one's own.
We assume responsibility of our actions and decisions.
We do what is right for our customers, stakeholders and our employees.
We ensure the health and safety of employees and those of our customers.
We encourage our employees to take initiative, lead and make well-thought recommendations for decisions.
We believe in working together to achieve a common goal.